Golden Dragon is an Asian restaurant that offers Szechwan, Cantonese and Mandarin cuisine for lunch and dinner. It's known for its General Tao's chicken, war sue gai, szechwan eggplant and teriyaki steak dishes. It also serves vegetarian dishes, soups, noodles, rice, seafood and specialty cocktails from the bar. A party room is available for private functions.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual