Chagrin Valley Stables is a premium full-service horse boarding and instructional riding facility. Located on Chagrin River Road, CV Stables includes a main barn with 52 stalls, eight all-weather turnout rings, six grass turnout rings, two outdoor riding rings, and an indoor riding arena. The stables were built in 1909. CV Stables also trains racing horses.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 8am - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Founding Date: 1909
- Ride facilities: Jump course, Ring, Track, Trail
- Services: Horse shows, Lessons
- Discipline clinics for: Cross-country, Dressage, Eventing, Jumping
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
- Equestrian shop: Yes