Tonight, Mayfield Heights City Council will consider signage outside of Marc's and a patio for Two Bucks, a new restaurant and bar at Golden Gate.
The special meeting is set for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Here are five of the items on the agenda:
- A motion confirming the planning commission's approval of a modified patio design at 1637 Golden Gate Plaza. The design includes bollards and emergency exit only. The plan is contingent upon approval from the Architectural Board of Review.
- On behalf of Marc's, council will vote on resolutions denying variances to Archer Sign Corp. to place a secondary sign and an “Rx Walk-Up” sign on the south elevation of the store's Eastgate Drive location. The Board of Zoning Appeals already voted against these variances.
- Council will vote on a resolution sell the city's unwanted property and belongings online through auctions.
- A motion confirmed the planning commission's approval of an an adult day care operated by Shalom Adult Health Center at 6005-D Landerhaven Drive.
- A resolution allowing the mayor to enter into an agreement with the county regarding the operation and maintenance of sewerage systems.