Have you ever wondered how to make your house look beautifully decorated, but didn't know where to start? This two week class will help you learn how to decorate your own house like a pro!
"Interior Decorating Made Easy" will cover a broad range of decorating subjects in easy-to-understand terms. You will learn:
- Decorating guidelines and tips
- How to use color and pattern
- Tips for decorating on a budget
- How to re-arrange what you already have
- An introduction to Feng Shui decorating
- Ways to get organized and manage clutter
- How and where to shop inexpensively
- Decorator's "inside discounts"
- Green tips to save energy and money
You get over $400 worth of professional decorating advice! You will also receive a discount coupon for Judith's decorating services.
Seating is limited so register early!
The class will be held in Judith's house, which was featured on the 2011 Heights Heritage Home and Garden Tour. So you will get to see beautiful decorating examples first-hand!
$75 for two 2-hour classes
Thursday evenings 7-9 pm or Saturday afternoons 2-4 pm
Choose from the following dates:
7 – 9 p.m. on January 10 and 17
7 – 9 p.m. on January 24 and 31
7 – 9 p.m. on February 21 and 28
2 – 4 p.m. on January 26 and February 2
2 – 4 p.m. on March 2 and 9
(more dates to be announced soon!)
Please visit our website to register - www.JudithEugeneDesigns.com