Here are five things to remember about the parade and the streets it will affect, courtesy of the Mayfield Heights Police Department.
- The parade is from 1 to 2 p.m. on Sunday. However, impacted streets or portions won't even be closed for that long—they'll reopen as soon as the parade moves past them.
- During that time, Mayfield Road, from the Greens of Lyndhurst to Golden Gate Boulevard, will be closed.
- Lander Road, from Maplewood Road to Mayfield Road, will also be closed.
- Side streets off Mayfield Road will not be affected by the parade.
- Nick Tagg, associate program manager for the city's department of recreation, listed the following as some notable organizations taking part in the parade: the Euclid Beach Rocket Car; Irish American Club's Eastside Pipe Band; Mayfield Wrestling Club; and Wildcat Youth Football players and cheerleaders. Former Cleveland Browns safety Felix Wright has been named the parade's grand marshal.