The Mayfield Heights Community Unity Days Festival reaches its third and biggest day Saturday, and it will be topped off with a fireworks display that starts at dusk at the Mayfield Heights City Park.
Overall, the big day starts at 1 p.m.
Here are some of the highlights:
The Home Depot’s kids craft program teaches youngsters how to properly build things, and the Parks and Recreation Commission will have a craft display and a walking taco while supplies last. The event runs from 3-4:30 p.m. at the auxiliary tent.
The Cleveland Pizza Eating Challenge will see who can eat a medium pizza from Master Pizza the fastest from 6-6:30 p.m. at the main tent.
Saturday has several different wrist-band prices depending on what time you arrive including 1-11 p.m. (all day) $20; 1-4:30 p.m., $10 and 5-11 p.m., $15.
Also, free parking continues at Golden Gate Plaza with free shuttle rides to the park from 1-11:30 p.m.
Other events that are scheduled for today include:
- 1-11 p.m. – Midway Rides.
- 1-6 p.m. – Walking Entertainment: clown balloon twister, mime caricaturist, magic and juggler.
- 1-6 p.m. – Airbrushed tattoos, hair paint and free popcorn.
- 1-4 p.m. – Kids Fingerpainting.
- 4-6 p.m. – Musical performer Ron Fiorintino.
- 6:30-9:30 p.m. – Cleveland’s Breakfast Club: Party music from the 80’s.
- 8-9:30 p.m. – Rockin’ Robots.
- 8:30-10:30 p.m. – Teen Tent: Cleveland DJ spins modern dance music.
For more information on the Mayfield Heights Community Unity Days Festival, click here.