In October, there were 48 properties sold or transferred in Mayfield Heights and more than 4,000 properties sold or transferred across the county in that same time.
The count was eight for Mayfield Village; 31 in Highland Heights; and 11 in Gates Mills.
The information in the searchable database above was provided by the Cuyahoga County Fiscal office. You can search by city, zip code or street address for properties sold or transferred during the month of October 2012. For the address, just type in the name of the street—you don’t need to include the suffix, direction or street number.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Mayfield Officials Pleased with Sale of Marsol
- Mayfield Grad Plans to Launch Music Therapy Private Practice
- Scene of 'Draft Day' Filmed at Mayfield Village Dance & Gymnastics Studio
- Hot Air Balloon Drops in on Chagrin River Resident: Gates Mills Police Blotter
- Drunken Driving Checkpoint Planned This Week