In October, there were 48 properties sold or transferred in Mayfield Heights and more than 4,000 properties sold or transferred across the county in that same time.
The count was eight for Mayfield Village; 31 in Highland Heights; and 11 in Gates Mills.
The information in the searchable database above was provided by the Cuyahoga County Fiscal office. You can search by city, zip code or street address for properties sold or transferred during the month of October 2012. For the address, just type in the name of the street—you don’t need to include the suffix, direction or street number.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New Panera Location to Open in August
- Police Respond to Multi-Car Crashes: Gates Mills Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Mayfield Grad Plans to Launch Music Therapy Private Practice
- Four Foreclosed Mayfield Area Properties For Sale Monday