1. Football: Week 3: Olmsted Falls at Mayfield 7 p.m., Saturday; Gilmour Academy at Hawken, 7 p.m., Friday.
2. Wildcat Park Opening, Saturday, 9 a.m.: The Mayfield City School District’s new facility will have an all-day celebration that culminates in the football team’s game against Olmsted Falls at 7 p.m. Here are a few more details.
3. Highland Heights City Council Committee of the Whole Meeting, Tuesday, 8 p.m.: City council reconvenes after being off for the majority of August.
4. Local Mobile Farmer’s Market, Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-Noon: This market will be held at the social center of Schnurmann House with locally grown produce. Here’s a link.
5. Mayfield Village, Council Caucus Meeting, Tuesday, 8 p.m.: Council will discuss a tax rate resolution for tax year 2013 and the renewal of the Euclid Creek Watershed Program. Here’s the agenda.