Tickets are now on sale for The 35th annual Heights Heritage Home & Garden Tour, presented by Heights Community Congress.
Tickets, which are $20 each and $25 the day of the tour, can be purchased online on the Heights Community Congress website or at several local businesses and organizations listed below.
Proceeds from the tour benefit HCC, a fair housing agency and community organization based in Cleveland Heights that also supports and sponsors public dialogues and other forums and initiatives.
It is a self-guided tour, so those who are browsing the homes and gardens will be provided with a map and souvenir book, which includes the history of the sites and descriptions of the featured homes and gardens.
There will also be a tour preview party at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22 at Judson Manor in University Circle, 1890 E. 107th St., Cleveland. The party will begin with a trolley tour of some of the featured homes and conclude with a cocktail party and live music from The Joshua Trio. There will also be a silent auction that includes an iPad, a Cleveland Indians Loge, and Cedar Lee and Coventry business packages. Tickets for both the preview party and the Sunday tour are $125.
For more information, visit www.heightscongress.org or call 216.321.6775.
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Appletree Books - 12419 Cedar Road
- Bremec on the Heights - 13410 Cedar Road
- Cleveland Heights City Hall - 40 Severance Circle
- Heinen's of University Heights - 2180 S. Green Road
- Phoenix Coffee - 1854 Coventry Road
- Stone Oven Bakery - 2767 Lee Road
- Zagara's Marketplace - 1940 Lee Road
- Dewey's Coffee Cafe - 13201 Shaker Square, Cleveland
- Fireside Bookshop - 29 N. Franklin St., Chagrin Falls
- North Park Grille - 20630 N. Park Blvd., University Heights