- Organization: Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Causes: Health, Kids, Seniors
- Date(s): Volunteer opportunities are flexible depending on the volunteer's availability.
- Contact person: Meg Licursi
- Phone: 216-383-3742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hospicewr.org
Hospice of the Western Reserve is looking for volunteers in home care, nursing home, and assisted living settings. Run errands. Read stories. Play Games. Write letters. Make phone calls. Share smiles and hugs. Bake cookies and make meals. Provide legal guidance. Give a presentation. Help with clerical work. Attend health fairs. Feed Pets. Help with legacy work. Cut or style hair.... and much more. Some of the positions we areas specifically looking to fill are: Attorneys, Social Workers, Pet Therapists, Hair stylists, Notaries, Massage Therapists. Our volunteers are limited only by their imagination. Our next series of volunteer classes are being held at Hospice of the Western Reserve, 300 E. 185th St., Cleveland, 44119 on Thursdays, July 12 – August 23, 6 to 9 p.m. Either 3 or 7 sessions are required depending on the type of volunteering you are interested in.